Tour Cancellation Policy
Our judicious cancellation policy protects both the parties. We are only one of very few tour companies in Bhutan who has friendly cancellatipn policy.
After you confirm your trip we will assume that you have read thoroughly, understood it and abide by it:
Tour cancellation & refund policy
- Full refund will be made for the tour cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival date.
- 20% penalty on the total tour cost for the tour cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date. This is because by this time hotels would be already booked and company is subject tcancellation charges for rooms cancelled in less than 30 days.
- Duration lost or trip shortened due to unforeseen reasons after arrival in Bhutan, no refund will be made – because we will already have had paid for the hotels and other logistics.
Drukair cancellation & refund policy
- 100% refund permitted for tickets cancelled more than 30 days from the date of travel.
- 50% refund permitted for tickets cancelled between 30 days – last 15 days from the date of travel.
- No refund will be made for missed connections or “no show” at the airports.
- Additional fee of US $10 is levied for every date change once the tickets have been issued.
- For every cancelled ticket, an administrative fee of US $50 is levied.